Finally fragged my tangerine dreams chalice!

boostedbeast

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
103
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally fragged this guy. Been growing for 2yrs. Got a good deal on a used gryphon bandsaw so figured it was time.

IMG_20220814_135051814.jpg IMG_20220814_135045935.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new