Finally getting on board

Angel_V_the_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the reef disorder for over a year now and have been on this site at least a thousand times for ideas and info. The wife and I started out with a 24g AquaTop AIO, which is still up and running strong. Although it has been a fun journey, I would definitely not recommend other noobies starting out that way. We have replaced every single thing that came with it except for the glass and stand! I'll get around to doing a build thread on it some day, but that's not why I finally joined the group. After months of frustration from the lack of space, lack of filtration and desire to have bigger fish / coral, we decided to take a bigger step into the reefing world with a brand new system.

The Planet Aquarium Crystalline 60x20x21 internal overflow with white stand is due to be delivered next week. All of the other accessories are here and waiting. I will definitely be creating a build thread for this one!

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and promise to be an active contributor. I don't have a ton of history with this stuff, but I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience (bad & good) over the past year.
I’m starting out as well and I can’t be excited at how much my patience has played out. I get anxious to get everything all together but sometimes I sit and think about it for a while and it looks better when I take time to think and plan out my aqua scape, filtration, schedule, etc. There’s a lot of helpful folks on here and we will be glad to help !

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the reef disorder for over a year now and have been on this site at least a thousand times for ideas and info. The wife and I started out with a 24g AquaTop AIO, which is still up and running strong. Although it has been a fun journey, I would definitely not recommend other noobies starting out that way. We have replaced every single thing that came with it except for the glass and stand! I'll get around to doing a build thread on it some day, but that's not why I finally joined the group. After months of frustration from the lack of space, lack of filtration and desire to have bigger fish / coral, we decided to take a bigger step into the reefing world with a brand new system.

The Planet Aquarium Crystalline 60x20x21 internal overflow with white stand is due to be delivered next week. All of the other accessories are here and waiting. I will definitely be creating a build thread for this one!

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and promise to be an active contributor. I don't have a ton of history with this stuff, but I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience (bad & good) over the past year.
Hello and welcome to the channel.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back