Finally getting on board

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the reef disorder for over a year now and have been on this site at least a thousand times for ideas and info. The wife and I started out with a 24g AquaTop AIO, which is still up and running strong. Although it has been a fun journey, I would definitely not recommend other noobies starting out that way. We have replaced every single thing that came with it except for the glass and stand! I'll get around to doing a build thread on it some day, but that's not why I finally joined the group. After months of frustration from the lack of space, lack of filtration and desire to have bigger fish / coral, we decided to take a bigger step into the reefing world with a brand new system.

The Planet Aquarium Crystalline 60x20x21 internal overflow with white stand is due to be delivered next week. All of the other accessories are here and waiting. I will definitely be creating a build thread for this one!

I'm looking forward to becoming part of this community and promise to be an active contributor. I don't have a ton of history with this stuff, but I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience (bad & good) over the past year.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy

howdy.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back