Finally got a new Garf Bonsai frag!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is!
IMAG1216.jpg
 
Nice looking garf bonsai frag.

I also like your chalice in the background. Is it the Oregon, CB Trash or Mengs Mummy eye?
 
I believe its the original mummy eye. they guy I got it from sold half his colony to mike from sexy corals and I think its the same one Sexy sells as original mummy eye.
 
Very nice! Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new