FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK: Emerald Crab Videos.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
7,594
Location
Franklin, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT: Here we go, I guess you have to link from YouTube so everyone can see.




Emerald Crab Video.

For the life of me, I cannot get a video to upload. Sorry, will try and get a mod to remove this thread.
 
Last edited:
Hey Bryan I was unable to see your videos.
 
I can’t wait to get mine I have three coming in on Friday!
 
Sorry you cannot see them, they are in MP4 format, and are playing correctly for me. Wish I had a delete thread button and start over... :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new