Finally got my dream tank

Bryon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
308
Reaction score
11
Location
Erie, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me a few tanks to finally get my dream tank, but better late then never. I started with a 10, 30, 40, and a 65 gallon. Now I reached my dream tank at 180 gallons of pure joy. I've been busy so it's coming along a little slower then I'd like, but there's really no hurry. The hardest part was convincing my wife I NEEDED this big tank.
My equipment list so far:
Lifereef overflow
Melev's reef 75 gallon sump
2 mp40's
Eheim 1262 return pump
Aquamaxx co-2 skimmer
Reefkeeper Titanium

A couple quick pics I had already taken. I'll get more up when I get a chance.

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hows the ehiem pump running dude? I'm looking to get the same pump.

I don't have it running yet, but it was recommended to me by quite a few people. Some have been doing this a long time, so I figured I could trust them.
 
Awesome dude awesome can't wait to see your setting completely up and running let me know how that pump works btw love how your aquascape came out.
 
Awesome dude awesome can't wait to see your setting completely up and running let me know how that pump works btw love how your aquascape came out.

I have been using that pump for 9 months now and its silent and does its job. Very nice pump. Tank is looking great.
 
Looking great! Is that Marco Rock?
 
Worked on the lights a little bit today. Ignore the wires at the top. I'm not finished yet :tongue:

image.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new