Finally got my dream tank

My New Fish

It's been awhile since I posted. Here's a couple of my new fish from Nicewrasse.com. Brett's great. No matter how many questions I have, he always responds quickly and with a smile. Thanks Brett!
image.jpg

image.jpg
 
My newest addition

Just added this guy today. Sorry the picture isn't that great. He was so busy exploring, he wouldn't hold still for a pic. This is my first ever tang, so any extra care tips would be appreciated. Thanks. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do.


image.jpg
 
great looking tank build and nice tang, it is my favorite of the tangs, not the best looking but it eats algae all day long off everything. Good choice.

Just added this guy today. Sorry the picture isn't that great. He was so busy exploring, he wouldn't hold still for a pic. This is my first ever tang, so any extra care tips would be appreciated. Thanks. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do.


image.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new