Finally got my Nightmares

  • Thread starter Thread starter Preston
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Preston

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so happy I finally got my KO Knightmares and Nightmares as well.

Just wondering where do most of you put your KO and Nightmare? Low light low flow? I just got my Armageddon melted on me and don't want the same thing to happen to these.

95sc9e.jpg
 
My KO nightmares do great with higher flow, lower light.

the nightmares are those darn aussie's that few have been able to keep long term. I had over 100 and POOF! gone..

I wish you the best of luck.
 
Where did you had your nightmares before they melted away? Any guess on why they melted?
 
mine are on my sad bed and doing great they are kinda shaded a lil from my HQIs as well
 
they were medium light medium flow.

If i could figure out that i would be the most popular guy in this hobby.

Ive tried probably 10 times to keep nightmares, headless horsemen, darth mauls, armageddons.....they all have the same fate it seems.


Where did you had your nightmares before they melted away? Any guess on why they melted?
 
I keep my nightmares 18" below a 250w DE 14k and in medium flow. They have produced 3 polyps in less than a month.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new