Finally happy with my sump.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rpc07
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rpc07

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2016
Messages
528
Reaction score
277
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the cabinet of my Reefer 250. What do you guys (and gals) think?

Z2RrmaQ.jpg


I’m running a filter cup with floss in the first tray.
I cut the second tray to fit a reactor for carbon and phosban(as needed).
I split the middle chamber into a fuge and skimmer section.
And just installed my coral box Doser.
 
Clean set up and easy access....this is primarily what you want/need
 
Fitting everything in the sump is one of the hardest parts of a smaller tank. Your's looks nice...Good Job!!!
 
Fitting everything in the sump is one of the hardest parts of a smaller tank. Your's looks nice...Good Job!!!
For sure! I’m walking the line between what fits in the cabinet and what the wife will tolerate outside the cabinet. Lol
 
LOL...just put a potted plant on top of it all....she gets to put a dog bed in the living room...why can't I have a few dozen stray wires laying in the corner of the room?!
 
Looks good, nice and clean. You obviously don’t need a chiller so that gives you more room to work with. Well done!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new