Finally joined reef2reef

LPChrisB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
94
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 20 years since I kept a reef. Started back up August 2019 with a 20+year old 75gallon Oceanic. It's going pretty good and I quickly convinced myself I wanted to get back into it, so I bought a 180g I'm gonna be working to get up and running too! Most of my research brings me to reef2reef, so I wanted to join. A pic of my 75 a month ago. It's not much yet, but it's coming along.
20200222_233253.jpg
 
Welcome back to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us!!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new