Finally Logged On

Try to Learn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis, Mo.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all the Reef 2 Reefers. I finally opened an account after hearing many great remarks about this forum. This is the only forum I have joined and look forward to gaining knowledge from all of veterans on this site.

A little bit of my background, I enjoyed the hobby for a couple of years and than got out of it to pursue other interest. Now after a few years without a tank I could no longer resist the temptation of a beautiful reef tank in my house.

My current set up is a 29 gallon Aqueon with a 10 gallon sump/fuge. It has been cycling for about three weeks now so the only things in it are about 25 pounds of BRS Dry Rock and two rotting frozen shrimp.

I look forward to future posts and discussion with the other members.

Take Care,
Try to Learn
 
Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to R2R. Looking forward to seeing your progress
 
Well finally!!! :D Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello there! Welcome to R2R! Got pics?! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new