Finally on my way home...Anyone have some nice sps or zoa/palys frags for sale?

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing that I have been in Hawaii since May and away from internet for as long too I may need to re-introduce myself here. LOL. Anyway I should be home in the next week or so and I am looking to stock my 220 that my lovely wife has patiently taken care of while I have been gone. I have quite a few sps already and I am really looking for some more ORA frags and for the zoas/plays I only have a few and would like some mohawks and magicians. But if they are bright I will probably like them. If anyone has some please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Dave

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have lots as well.We just got in some Blue Hornets.I am not a zoa fan but these are very nice.Tammy has a very wide variety of zoa's and we also have sps and Lps.

OP
OP
Dave3112

Dave3112

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gflat,

I am hitting up a few AU games this year so I will be down that way a few times I'll shoot you a PM when I head that way!

Jason,

I need to come see you when I get back anyway. I still have that agent orange I need to get to you. It's HUGE now. If I had to guess its 50+ heads/polyps.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have alot of frags and still have the mother colony.It had over 150hds on it when I got it in.I may know some one who wants that RO/DI unit.Refresh my memory on the price and condition of it.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back