Finally plunging into the REEFING world!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NCK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1967.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R from a neighbor to the east!

@Muttley000 thanks! That’s funny, I drove right by you today. I travel to the Cleveland area almost every week for work, the Turnpike/Toll Road is very familiar to me!
 
@Muttley000 thanks! That’s funny, I drove right by you today. I travel to the Cleveland area almost every week for work, the Turnpike/Toll Road is very familiar to me!
Lol, if you looked south a mile and a quarter east of the holiday city exit you may have seen my house! I came your way for a football game this year, South Bend seems like a cool old town!
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new