Finally!!!

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
2,238
Reaction score
2,147
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took 6 months for them to find it but happy they finally did. He and his mate are slowly testing out the twin nems
20191231_155358.jpg
 
Congratulations! I know that is a good feeling!
 
Congratulations! I know that is a good feeling!
It is because hopefully this means they will stop digging up the back of my tank. Will be nice to see this pair more since their previous home was way in the back of the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new