Finding Dory: The Movie Discussion Thread

453c810b1aae8a3f5248f52f9c0ea382.jpg


Found Dori, she is being QT'd
 
I made a video about blue tangs due to this video as well. I'm so glad so many people are raising awareness about blue tangs

I have been enjoying your videos. I look forward to seeing more reef content from you! I don't mind the other animals but the reef tank is where it's at!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new