Finding Sauce (a lot of tanks in a little time) RSR 250 Nem tank

Should this thread get an obituary, or turned into the nem thread?

• Kill it with fire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kill it with Draino

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Merci Mister...

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’s the torch doing?
Doing very well thank you for asking.
PXL_20220712_003051562.jpg
Lost the two connected head, major other head stayed in great shape. Currently acclimating back into the big boy lights of the DT. There is a minimum 200 par disparity between the frag tank and the big tank. Tonight will be the last night of Cipro dosing.
PXL_20220712_003119793.jpg

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing very well thank you for asking.
PXL_20220712_003051562.jpg
Lost the two connected head, major other head stayed in great shape. Currently acclimating back into the big boy lights of the DT. There is a minimum 200 par disparity between the frag tank and the big tank. Tonight will be the last night of Cipro dosing.
PXL_20220712_003119793.jpg
That’s so awesome! I’m really happy you didn’t loose one of your OGs completely. :star-struck:

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the front torch
That one was my second choice. BRIGHT GREEN Torches are very pretty, and eye catching. Despite having a Tank boyfriend named Earl, I do actually prefer darker greens. I like the darker to light transitions. Add yellow tips, and that's a Beautiful torch to me. The one I bought had an even darker almost Forest green base and ended a very nice green/yellow.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That one was my second choice. BRIGHT GREEN Torches are very pretty, and eye catching. Despite having a Tank boyfriend named Earl, I do actually prefer darker greens. I like the darker to light transitions. Add yellow tips, and that's a Beautiful torch to me. The one I bought had an even darker almost Forest green base and ended a very nice green/yellow.
Hmm. The one you got, was 1 i wanted.... You even got the green cyna.. I question if it is.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Close up of the green cyna. Someday.
It's Kind of in a crappy place for pics unfortunately. It looked kind of like garbage the first while. It was sitting in 125 par and was about 4" across and not stoked on life. Moved it into partial shade of torch Island, and it's sitting 6-7" and more inflated. I'm not sure that I've found the right spot yet. I'll try. What do you need to make you feel better about it? Close up of the center area I assume? Normally it's completely round. Translucent green.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's Kind of in a crappy place for pics unfortunately. It looked kind of like garbage the first while. It was sitting in 125 par and was about 4" across and not stoked on life. Moved it into partial shade of torch Island, and it's sitting 6-7" and more inflated. I'm not sure that I've found the right spot yet. I'll try. What do you need to make you feel better about it? Close up of the center area I assume? Normally it's completely round. Translucent green.
The ridges. Any part of the skin to see color and patterns.
That's also why I said some year. Getting them happy, takes time.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 53 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%

Back