Finger leather looking good today

BirdFish5000

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
787
Reaction score
933
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1672509815720.png
 
I think so? And thank you. I love this tank; just two HOBs and 20% water change each week.
That is a Sinularia species, possibly Sinularia flexibilis.
 
LMK if you ever frag and sell that neon toadstool
Sure; will do. There are random babies from it around the tank. I've got a nice long tentacle tan toadstool in there too. Hit me up in March/April when the weather is better and I can get these to you.
 
Let's be in touch early March or so? I'd prefer to ship in warmer weather.
I would love to be added to the list - I will of course pay for frag and shipping :) I have a Kenya tree I’ve fallen in love with, this things suhweet !! Indiana located
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new