• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FINNEX HC-0800 ELECTRONIC HEATER CONTROLLER and Finnex TH-300 300w titanium heater - will ship - make offers

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
To be used with Finnex TH-0300, TH-0500 and TH-0800 Titanium Heating Tubes.

The electronic controller steadily maintains the water temperature with in 2 degrees F of the setting value, providing a stable temperature environment to aquarium lives.

Titanium heating tubes are virtually unbreakable, and corrosion resistant allowing the use in salt or freshwater aquariums. The titanium housing will resist damage a traditional heater would normally encounter while also providing another level of protection with the use of a plastic guard which helps keep other pieces of equipment and livestock from coming in direct contact with the heating tube.

The Finnex TH series of heating tubes do not come with any type of temperature control. We suggest an external heater controller like the Finnex HC-820M or Finnex HC-810M for saltwater systems, or the InkBird WiFi Controller for all systems. Any temperature control device will work, the heaters only require a grounded outlet to plug into.

Three Sizes Available:

• 300W Deluxe – 40-80 Gallon tanks

IMG_2162.jpg IMG_2163.jpg IMG_2164.jpg IMG_2165.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back