Fire shrimp antenna bent

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
665
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
96F5E22C-65F9-4D44-B389-563779AEB812.jpeg

Ive had my fire shrimp for about 6-7 years, one of his antenna is bent. Is this normal or is he about to molt or something?
 
Maybe it will straighten out after his next molt.
Cool, i heard the life expectency is like 3-5 years, so i think i got really lucky with having him this long. Hes doing good.
 
Cool, i heard the life expectency is like 3-5 years, so i think i got really lucky with having him this long. Hes doing good.
Yes, when I saw you had him for 6-7 years, I was amazed. I lost mine around 4 years.
 
Oh, i did not know life exspectency. I bought 1 last year and he's fun to watch.
My CBS I've had for at least 5 years. Don't know how long they live either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new