Fire Worms keep getting me!

bobnicaragua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
2,016
Location
Dallas, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last couple times I trimmed acros and moved rock around, I’ve gotten bad stings from fire worms. They’re all in the rocks and substrate. Will nitrile gloves prevent stings?

IMG_1416.jpeg
 
Any non sterile nitrile gloves will protect your hands
 
I got live rock from several sources so I’d get lots of diversity. I guess it worked!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new