Firereefs shallow "REAL" island build!

Did you ever figure out a way to hide the power cords for the lights?
 
I really like the concept of the tank and the direction you're going with this build. Did you ever consider using less rock? I feel that you can have a greater dramatic effect by using less rock in this build.
 
Very cool.... I've got hand it to ya but, I also gotta admit.... don't like the fake palm trees, you can try growing some mangrove with the roots growing into the water.... I would love to see that:smile:!!! I see u got bob looking over your tank :look_down:, I'm sure he's liking it also lol!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new