Fireworks Cloves and Asterina Starfish

Item Price
Varies
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WrasseyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2023
Messages
2,416
Reaction score
443
Location
Los Angeles (SFV)
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Buyer pays for shipping. UPS Next Day Air recommended. Can do UPS 2nd Day Air on certain hardy items and if temps allow.

2 Hour DOA: clear photo and clear video of DOA animal(s) inside original, sealed bag and outside bag on white background. I’m not responsible for shipping carrier delays. Must bring package inside and acclimate animals immediately upon first delivery attempt or DOA guarantee is void.

Shipped in styrofoam box with heat pack if needed.

Also available for pickup in 91364

No new additions for over a year.

(Last frag) Fireworks cloves ~15 polyps: $50

1735960985571.jpeg

1735961030542.jpeg


Asterina starfish:
10 for $15 ($1.50 ea)
25 for $30 ($1.20 ea)

1732406217919.jpeg


Check out my other for sale items:

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/tons-of-equipment-supplies-reagents-meds.1076812/
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new