Fireworks

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My first attempt at shooting fireworks...well with a camera! Most are f8, ISO 800, remote shutter and tripod... I used "bulb" mode, but I didn't have it working correctly, the remote is supposed to let you control the opening and closing of the shutter, so you can control the shutter speed by hand. Oh well... next time!

Fireworks9.jpg


Fireworks1.jpg


Fireworks2.jpg


Fireworks4.jpg


Fireworks7.jpg


Fireworks5.jpg


Fireworks8.jpg


Fireworks6.jpg
 
wow great shots. wish we could have fireworks havnt had rain in over a mnth so no fires ban has been inacted cant even smoke outside
 
Pictures look great, nice job on your first attempt. I have done firework pictures myself before and find that they can be a challenging subject to photograph although using a dslr makes it a bit easier than using a slr and not having any type of instant feedback. One of these days I want to get some good lighting shots.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Very nice!! I love fireworks (from a very safe distance ;) )!! Nice pics!! Thanks for sharing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new