0   0   0
Blue-green chromis
Dispar anthias
Yellow striped dispar anthias
Cardinals
Blue Sapphire Damselfish
Royal Gramma
Ocellaris Clownfish

This is the list of fish I would like in my 75 gallon saltwater tank. My question is what can I feed that all the fish can eat, also are these even compatible together, and how many of each can I have?

Rednamalas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know absolutely nothing about anthias so I won’t be able to comment on those, but everything else looks good. I personally would recommend to add a couple of bottom dwellers like gobies or blennies. You could feed frozen brine/mysis and a high quality flake and that should give them all they need.

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Blue-green chromis
Dispar anthias
Yellow striped dispar anthias
Cardinals
Blue Sapphire Damselfish
Royal Gramma
Ocellaris Clownfish

This is the list of fish I would like in my 75 gallon saltwater tank. My question is what can I feed that all the fish can eat, also are these even compatible together, and how many of each can I have?
Hey,
All fish listed are compatible. I would suggest to start introducing fish in pairs after you first cycle your tank. Pair of clowns/ pair of cardinals/ one royal Gramma/one damsel/one chromis/ one anthias. As far as food. Mysis and brine shrimp for frozen and new life spectrum grow for pellet food.

OP
OP
F

Fishy01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
All fish listed are compatible. I would suggest to start introducing fish in pairs after you first cycle your tank. Pair of clowns/ pair of cardinals/ one royal Gramma/one damsel/one chromis/ one anthias. As far as food. Mysis and brine shrimp for frozen and new life spectrum grow for pellet food.
So a pair of every fish I listed or just a pair of crowns and a pair of cardinals?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back