First 75 gallon saltwater tank stocking

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishy01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishy01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
Home
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue-green chromis
Dispar anthias
Yellow striped dispar anthias
Cardinals
Blue Sapphire Damselfish
Royal Gramma
Ocellaris Clownfish

This is the list of fish I would like in my 75 gallon saltwater tank. My question is what can I feed that all the fish can eat, also are these even compatible together, and how many of each can I have?
 
I know absolutely nothing about anthias so I won’t be able to comment on those, but everything else looks good. I personally would recommend to add a couple of bottom dwellers like gobies or blennies. You could feed frozen brine/mysis and a high quality flake and that should give them all they need.
 
Blue-green chromis
Dispar anthias
Yellow striped dispar anthias
Cardinals
Blue Sapphire Damselfish
Royal Gramma
Ocellaris Clownfish

This is the list of fish I would like in my 75 gallon saltwater tank. My question is what can I feed that all the fish can eat, also are these even compatible together, and how many of each can I have?
Hey,
All fish listed are compatible. I would suggest to start introducing fish in pairs after you first cycle your tank. Pair of clowns/ pair of cardinals/ one royal Gramma/one damsel/one chromis/ one anthias. As far as food. Mysis and brine shrimp for frozen and new life spectrum grow for pellet food.
 
Hey,
All fish listed are compatible. I would suggest to start introducing fish in pairs after you first cycle your tank. Pair of clowns/ pair of cardinals/ one royal Gramma/one damsel/one chromis/ one anthias. As far as food. Mysis and brine shrimp for frozen and new life spectrum grow for pellet food.
So a pair of every fish I listed or just a pair of crowns and a pair of cardinals?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new