First clam!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Payson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Payson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2016
Messages
134
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first clam this week! Beautiful little blue maxima. This is the day after he was put in the tank, i know you all know the feeling but pictures do no justice. Ive been talking to the guys at my lfs and been reading up on maxima care but what are some tricks you have learned or things i should watch out for? Im still excited to see him open all the way and show how beautiful he is!

20161015_193335.jpg


20161015_193339.jpg
 
Cool! I love clams! I'll definitely have 1 or 2 in my new reef.
 
Your clam looks great. I have a clam in my tank,Now I want another one. However I'm waiting to see how things go with the one I have now. Before I invest in another one. I do believe clams are addictive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new