First Dinkins Aquatic Gardens Order

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my very first order with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens!

I ordered 3 bottles of their Reef Snacklebox and they graciously added a 4th bottle just because. The hand-written note and stickers were a lovely personal touch. Rare to find a company that treats you like you matter to them vs just another sale. Looking forward to adding more Dinkins products to my lil reef.

#copepods #Reef2Reef @dinkinsaquaticgardens #saltwateraquarium

IMG_2912.jpeg

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great, I’ve been using them since they started. Waite until you receive a Christmas card from them in December. I assume the handwritten notes are from the wife, what great penmanship!

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great, I’ve been using them since they started. Waite until you receive a Christmas card from them in December. I assume the handwritten notes are from the wife, what great penmanship!
Yes, I agree. Back in the day, a handwritten note was not only common, it was expected!

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased from them as well, great service! Fedex or ups screwed up but everything was packaged well and all was good even after a weekend in the warehouse. Can't wait for my xmas card now! only 8 months left!
@kevgib67 I am going to be really disappointed if I dont get one now and it'll be all your fault! lol

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased from them as well, great service! Fedex or ups screwed up but everything was packaged well and all was good even after a weekend in the warehouse. Can't wait for my xmas card now! only 8 months left!
@kevgib67 I am going to be really disappointed if I dont get one now and it'll be all your fault! lol
Oh, crap, what have I done? If you don’t get one I’ll have to send you one and trust me, the penmanship will be barely legible.

OP
OP
ESABOE

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, crap, what have I done? If you don’t get one I’ll have to send you one and trust me, the penmanship will be barely legible.
Ahhh, Kev, I’d like my Christmas card in calligraphy please. Green ink.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back