First ever LPS coral, what do you think?

candelloro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
114
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I acquired this beautiful favia today for a good price (although I’m not sure what kind it is). This is my first time attempting an LPS coral and so far it has expanded beautifully since I got it a couple hours ago. It’s in a 2.5 gallon reef right now with some mushrooms and other softies. I run a 7 W LED and started dosing aquavitro fuel today and it seems to be going well. It looks like it has some good polyp extension, what do you guys think?

A0830F67-73FB-40C7-BF73-88E7EC48E763.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new