• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

First ever sexy sps growout!!!!!

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx Gary i appreciate the kind words :) i was only offering because iys been what 3 months and no grower has been picked. Im very sry as well you guys lost ouy on this growout and was just trying to help. Im sry if anyone was offended by my offer and thinks im just trying to get free corals or something. If you guys have an active grower thats alrdy in this please pick them. But if desperate i will grow out for you and update regularly as long as you guys pay for all the shipping and boxes and such. Dont worry i wont be asking for money for bulbs or any of that non sense just for shipping costs and shipping supplies and ill even throw in frags to everyone from my personal corals as i said above. Just lmk if you all would agree and like me to do this i would be more than happy to use my time and tank.

FlowerhornNYC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys so if anyone decide on the grower yet? This is the only chance that we got to turn this thing around. I don't mind be a grower if no one make up there mind. Let get the ball rolling

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back