First experience with Reefbeauties.com

Spydersweb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
86
Reaction score
47
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
I just wanted to talk about my experience with reefbeauties.com. I’ve had bad experiences with a couple of different online vendors in the past, and honestly was extremely nervous about ordering any fish online. My LFS in the area haven’t been very responsive with personal requests, so I decided to try online ordering again. I tried reefbeauties.com because, even though I hadn’t had any experiences with them, the few reviews I found were positive. They also state that they have a 15 day guarantee with their livestock, and if you add $10 it includes delayed arrivals as well. I ordered 5 lyretail anthias and was fully expecting a loss or two, but I was pleasantly surprised. The order arrived just before 10am. The fish were packed and insulated well, and even though the weather was pretty cold here in Colorado, every fish was alive, and appeared healthy. I acclimated them, and within just a few hours, all five were eating like little piggies. It’s now been 15 days and all five are still alive, healthy, and active. I can’t say anything about their guarantee since I didn’t have to use it, but I have to say I was very impressed with reefbeauties.com. Since I couldn’t find many reviews online I felt like I had to give them a shout out, and express my impressions of them.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new