• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

First experience with Reefbeauties.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Spydersweb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to talk about my experience with reefbeauties.com. I’ve had bad experiences with a couple of different online vendors in the past, and honestly was extremely nervous about ordering any fish online. My LFS in the area haven’t been very responsive with personal requests, so I decided to try online ordering again. I tried reefbeauties.com because, even though I hadn’t had any experiences with them, the few reviews I found were positive. They also state that they have a 15 day guarantee with their livestock, and if you add $10 it includes delayed arrivals as well. I ordered 5 lyretail anthias and was fully expecting a loss or two, but I was pleasantly surprised. The order arrived just before 10am. The fish were packed and insulated well, and even though the weather was pretty cold here in Colorado, every fish was alive, and appeared healthy. I acclimated them, and within just a few hours, all five were eating like little piggies. It’s now been 15 days and all five are still alive, healthy, and active. I can’t say anything about their guarantee since I didn’t have to use it, but I have to say I was very impressed with reefbeauties.com. Since I couldn’t find many reviews online I felt like I had to give them a shout out, and express my impressions of them.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back