First frag release!!!

Dang! I was saving up for this piece, hoping that no one would see it on your site and then you post it up! Now it is everyone's game! Hahahaha
 
Last edited:
Nice, just wish they grew faster
 
I saw that frag on your site a couple of days ago and came here looking for the mother colony to get an idea what it looked like grown out and couldn't find it. Thats the craziest pectinia I've seen yet.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new