First marine tank

welcome33.gif
 
welcome30.gif
 
Welcome! Go with the 60 if you have room...space was why I had to go with a cube and overall smaller. More room for livestock as well and stability.
 
I’m looking at setting up my first saltwater tank. Debating whether to go with a 40 gallon breeder or the pro star 60 complete setup. Can anyone with the pro star 60 give me some pros about going with the kit?
I say go big or go home! More water volume the better!

If you are looking for some videos to check out and maybe drop some tips and tricks come check out my channel on YouTube. The channel just passed 1K and I think its a great place where people can connect and chat about the hobby together!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new