First Official Chalice Growout on Reef2reef!!!

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off he is not a mod. Second he sent the frag to someone else in the grow out. He is no longer a part of it. I haven't heard from him in forever myself. Refrain from knee jerk posting.

Well he said he was a Mod in this thread, and his title said Mod, so I wouldn't say it was that far fetched of a comment.

And he didn't tell the people apparently that paid him money that he was sending the frags out. The responses were appropriate IMHO.

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was being serious :p I don't want to pay for the whole price of the my miami, but I sure want one... I even know a store that I bet can give me it for half of what they normally go for...I also hear the my miami is a fast grower. I'm not going off to war and I feel like I know pretty darn well what I'm doing. :) I could basically take what went wrong with this grow-out and correct those issues when I do mine.

I'd be interested.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested.

Well...we'd only need 3 more people then and we'd be good to go. I wonder if I should make a thread on it...hmm....I'd also have to talk with a couple shops to make sure that I can get coral for the right price. I know a local guy here that will do it, but I'd rather give business to R2R sponsors.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you even a part of this growout nano? Just chill and we'll be friends. :D

Last edited:

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I expect some sort of an update on this by the end of the weekend.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

NanoNano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...we'd only need 3 more people then and we'd be good to go. I wonder if I should make a thread on it...hmm....I'd also have to talk with a couple shops to make sure that I can get coral for the right price. I know a local guy here that will do it, but I'd rather give business to R2R sponsors.

Let me know Speg. Where are you in FLA?

pwoller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where are these frags which should be colonies by now? If he gave the corals to someone else in the growout then why wouldnt they update the thread? And why wouldnt he let us all know what he was going to do and why? Alot of people invested in this growout and we deserve to know whats going on. Short of being dead hypertek has no excuse to avoid us like this. I wonder what would happen if all 10 of us filed police reports on him?

ss7

Guinea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I know Tony's system crashed earlier this year. I know this because I tore my system down in a move and left much of my coral with him; all these pieces died. He has not been on in some time and is out of the hobby for the time being. If the corals were still in his possession, you can be sure they are no more. I hope this brings closure to your concerns.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back