First order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gus6464

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my first order from you guys and I have to say your packing is superb. Have never received an order of pods before that came this well packaged. As for the pods themselves I dropped 2 bags of 5280 in my chaeto reactor, fed with some phyto from you guys as well and could see thousands up thousands swimming in the reactor with the red light of my unit.

A question on phyto do you recommend I feed the reactor every day? Also I have to clean the reactor every couple of weeks as the walls get dirty so is there an easy method to do this without accidentally emptying out a bunch of pods during the cleaning and chaeto removal process?

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there! Sorry we are just now seeing this. Glad to hear you like your first order from us! Our standard dosing instructions are 5ml/10gal of phyto 3 times per week. This is a very general dosing instruction since there is a huge difference between a tank with one coral and a tank with two hundred corals. We recommend starting at the recommended dosage and adjusting up or down depending on your tanks needs. Many corals = more phyto, less corals = less phyto. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions for you. In the future if you tag us in your post it will notify us, or you can email us at [email protected] for the quickest response. Thank you!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back