First Post and looking for custom plumbing and setup help!

Bent17

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
544
Reaction score
85
Location
Space
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! This is my first post in Reef2Reef and I am very excited!

I am planning on getting the Red Sea Reefer 425 and looking at what the best setup is best for me.

I have been crawling through all the posts, videos and forums to get a better understanding as I come from a planted tank background and taking the leap into the marine world after some time!

I am planning out my sump and cabinet area setup for my 425 and trying to see if there is someone here who has a setup like how I am planning to have so we can discuss or even if there is a detailed thread on the build which I can look at.

Reefer 425 with the following:

Custom manifold with gate valves
Red Sea mat
Read Sea Skimmer
2/3 reactors
auto topup

If there is someone who has the above setup please share your builds with me would greatly appreciate it!
 
Thanks for the above! I had already viewed them but never hurts to see them again :) are there any members here who have a 425 with a ReefMat and a custom manifold? Curious to see your builds!
 
welcome2.gif
 
Thank you all very excited to start rhis project off!
 
From what I have been searching is it possible to have all of the above on a 425 with a chiller? Do far I havent found a setup with a manifold, reef mat, uv steralizer and chiller fitting in a 425. If you have seen this please do share as I would really like to see the setup. All your help and input is surely appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new