Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SteveMac84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your account details and scroll down. There’s a place where you can paste in the url for your build thread. That should get you your badge.
Thank you
Go to your account details and scroll down. There’s a place where you can paste in the url for your build thread. That should get you your badge.
done thanks.

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow somehow I've never seen this part of the forum. What's up! I'm from King County (Federal Way specifically) and I'm a High School Volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium which has been awesome so I'm up in Seattle every weekend.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to provide some cool NPS Corals to the locals since Seahorse Savvy has been getting in some really nice and rare NPS stuff that I'm building my tank out of.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow somehow I've never seen this part of the forum. What's up! I'm from King County (Federal Way specifically) and I'm a High School Volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium which has been awesome so I'm up in Seattle every weekend.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to provide some cool NPS Corals to the locals since Seahorse Savvy has been getting in some really nice and rare NPS stuff that I'm building my tank out of.
Welcome and I stopped by your build!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome aboard haha

Go into your account here and there is a spot to join user groups.

Ask to join the Pacific Northwest reefers and we will get you a badge ;)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ah, wish I would have known that, I posted here a year ago after becoming a pnwr member and still have not heard back :)
Apply with the join user groups again and we will get you a badge ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back