First poster in PNW forum?

Go to your account details and scroll down. There’s a place where you can paste in the url for your build thread. That should get you your badge.
Thank you
Go to your account details and scroll down. There’s a place where you can paste in the url for your build thread. That should get you your badge.
done thanks.
 
Wow somehow I've never seen this part of the forum. What's up! I'm from King County (Federal Way specifically) and I'm a High School Volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium which has been awesome so I'm up in Seattle every weekend.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to provide some cool NPS Corals to the locals since Seahorse Savvy has been getting in some really nice and rare NPS stuff that I'm building my tank out of.
 
Wow somehow I've never seen this part of the forum. What's up! I'm from King County (Federal Way specifically) and I'm a High School Volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium which has been awesome so I'm up in Seattle every weekend.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to provide some cool NPS Corals to the locals since Seahorse Savvy has been getting in some really nice and rare NPS stuff that I'm building my tank out of.
Welcome and I stopped by your build!
 
Wow somehow I've never seen this part of the forum. What's up! I'm from King County (Federal Way specifically) and I'm a High School Volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium which has been awesome so I'm up in Seattle every weekend.
Hopefully soon I'll be able to provide some cool NPS Corals to the locals since Seahorse Savvy has been getting in some really nice and rare NPS stuff that I'm building my tank out of.
Welcome aboard haha

Go into your account here and there is a spot to join user groups.

Ask to join the Pacific Northwest reefers and we will get you a badge ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new