• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

First PZ order!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Midwestclownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off, I'm typing this on the new iPad R2R app, so I hope it works ok...

Long story short, I've been more than happy with my buying experience from Travis. Everything was great, shipping, customer service, health of the frags, etc.

I got to take part in the live sale for a few hours, which was a lot of fun, and got to pick out a few things to add to my existing order. Anyway, it doesn't count if there aren't pictures, so lets see if I can post on here!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
Midwestclownfish

Midwestclownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1360275486.489529.jpg

God of war

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the order and all the great pics! Your "single" polyp frags seem to be doing well.

Let me know if you ever have and questions or an oddball polyp that youre looking for. :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 132 74.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back