First Reef Build 90 Gallon

ReeferAtwood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, hope I'm creating this thread correctly. I just joined Reef2Reef yesterday and am trying to start my first build thread.

I just started a 90 gallon reef aquarium. Tank has single overflow with sump (sock filters, skimmer,rock bed and return pump). Just ordered the gyre 2k with ice cap powerheads and a new return pump as well. Still trying to figure out my light set up but i have plenty of time before i turn those on anyways. I included some pics of my build. My wife and I took the traditional Oceanic tank/stand and refinished it to match the inside of our home (rustic/farm style). We are really pleased with our finished product. We also installed our own RO/DI system and are in the process of designing a Auto-top off system.

We know it will be a while before we can add fish but we have started the process of deciding what we want and how we should add them later on. I will make another thread with that later and any help would be greatly appreciated! Excited to be starting this hobby and look forward to any and all positive criticism. Thanks everyone!

IMG_4551.jpg IMG_4565.jpg IMG_4580.jpg IMG_4670.jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool and great pictures and keep them coming.

And welcome to R2R as well!

Back