First reef tank, 600 liters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Branislav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Branislav

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi members R2R

This is my first post on this forum and first post on any reef forum.

I'm in the process of making my first reef tak. Dimensions are 200 x 50 x 60(h) cm.
Lightning is Giesemann Infinity 3 x 150 14.000 K Megachrome Marin and 80 w T5 Actinic ( I think Odyssea :-/ ) .In the start I will keep soft corals of all kinds. Later we will add LPS and hardy SPS coral, goal is mixed coral tank.

Light acclimatization is bit of the mystery for me now. I was thinking that MH light work for 3-4 hours in start and T5 for 10 hours . Every week I will add 1 hour of MH light. Infinity will be on 40 cm above the aquarium and I will lover to about 20cm in time...

Is this good, bad or idea that can pass ? :-) Can you give me advice how would you do it ?
Any advice, links, suggestion is appreciated.

Best regards
 
welcome2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
*Welcome to the best forum in the world!*

1460835455974.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new