First Reef Tank Adventure

ChazzFalcon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
13
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm just starting out in the hobby after making the jump from freshwater. I picked up the HelloReef Clownfish & Anemone Kit from my LFS and just started the process of setting it up. One of my co-workers recommended R2R for set-up advice and for joining the community. Looking forward to getting started cycling soon!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello! I'm just starting out in the hobby after making the jump from freshwater. I picked up the HelloReef Clownfish & Anemone Kit from my LFS and just started the process of setting it up. One of my co-workers recommended R2R for set-up advice and for joining the community. Looking forward to getting started cycling soon!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new