First Reef Tank Adventure

ChazzFalcon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
18
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm just starting out in the hobby after making the jump from freshwater. I picked up the HelloReef Clownfish & Anemone Kit from my LFS and just started the process of setting it up. One of my co-workers recommended R2R for set-up advice and for joining the community. Looking forward to getting started cycling soon!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello! I'm just starting out in the hobby after making the jump from freshwater. I picked up the HelloReef Clownfish & Anemone Kit from my LFS and just started the process of setting it up. One of my co-workers recommended R2R for set-up advice and for joining the community. Looking forward to getting started cycling soon!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new