First Reef Tank

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to the party!

OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
quick question :) Is 4 chromis and 1 clownfish too much for a 20 gallon tank? I got chaeto and a protein skimmer. I also got a hang on filter with some phosphate and nitrate removing sheets

OP
OP
PokeFish

PokeFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wanna ask something. I kind of started the tank off wrong (not doing enough research) I kind of want to start over with new knowledge. Im not gonna stop the tank. I was going to start a new tank (pico) and put it next to my desk so I can watch it. Should I do it? I have everything just not the tank. Or should I focus on my main tank first.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also wanna ask something. I kind of started the tank off wrong (not doing enough research) I kind of want to start over with new knowledge. Im not gonna stop the tank. I was going to start a new tank (pico) and put it next to my desk so I can watch it. Should I do it? I have everything just not the tank. Or should I focus on my main tank first.
Focus on your current tank. When you get experienced and have enough coral you can frag ur corals to pay for a nano tank. I wouldn’t do pico unless you really know what you are doing

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much is the label? Could I diy one?
Not sure how much it would be to ship. You can diy it if you know what you are doing in fact that’s what I’ll do for my next one!
Look up reefdudes diy ato. He has the best one on it. It will automatically replenish evaporated rodi water

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back