First Reef Tank

Dstelter27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R!

I’ve posted a couple of inquiries on the forum, but have yet to introduce myself. I’m about to set up my first saltwater tank (IM Fusion 25 lagoon AIO). Just cycling my QT now in anticipation of a couple of clowns to kick things off fish-wise. Plan on taking things slow, but definitely want to add softies, LPS, and maybe even SPS after I feel more comfortable in the hobby. This week has been kind of nuts with the amount of research done and cash I’ve had to splash, but I think I’m pretty set to get things started!

Thanks for being so welcoming!

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the salty side.
black ish appearance GIF

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R!

I’ve posted a couple of inquiries on the forum, but have yet to introduce myself. I’m about to set up my first saltwater tank (IM Fusion 25 lagoon AIO). Just cycling my QT now in anticipation of a couple of clowns to kick things off fish-wise. Plan on taking things slow, but definitely want to add softies, LPS, and maybe even SPS after I feel more comfortable in the hobby. This week has been kind of nuts with the amount of research done and cash I’ve had to splash, but I think I’m pretty set to get things started!

Thanks for being so welcoming!
welcome

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back