First s.w. tank 40g

_Conway

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
49
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first go at building a reef tank.
I will post more photos later.
8 weeks old.
Current residents cuc fire shrimp black spine urchin 2 cleaner shrimp
And last weekend our first fish firefish
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427433365033.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427433365033.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 256
  • uploadfromtaptalk1427433521236.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427433521236.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 276
Better view
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427598817062.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427598817062.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 213
Brave shrimp
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427598898612.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427598898612.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 224
[emoji91]
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427598978542.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427598978542.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 212
uploadfromtaptalk1427601865591.jpg
I won my first frag in a f.b. contest
Thank you Aquarium Illusions
 
[emoji122]
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1427650764385.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427650764385.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 185
You must beggin well.Oh buy clownfish pair and if they are alone ;you will see a surprise after weeks.IF you are patient;in a year you can have a colourfull aquascaped fish tank.And buy farm zoas if you want.Good luck and have a happy fishkeeping!
 
uploadfromtaptalk1427652127481.jpg
I got two clowns yesterday and won the frag
[emoji41]
 
[emoji41]
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1428361407557.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428361407557.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 188

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new