First salt water setup - Biocube 32

Timcee88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m Tim. This is my first saltwater tank and I’ve only had a couple small freshwater tanks throughout the years. I got a long road ahead of me but I’m learning a lot very quickly by using this forum as well as google lol. Happy to be here!



IMG_3273.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Your tank looks like it's off to a great start!

Please feel free to post to the forums if you have questions 🙂

Good luck!
 
I like your aquascape! Looks of potential there.

Going to be ups and downs, just make sure to dip all your corals! Not fun fending off pests you could have avoided in the first place. I currently have flat worms im trying to get rid of i got from a pulsing xenia!

Good luck to you
 
Welcome ask any question you have even the small ones, love how you went with the black sand. Interesting to see and can’t wait to see your tank progression

Delly
 
Welcome ask any question you have even the small ones, love how you went with the black sand. Interesting to see and can’t wait to see your tank progression

Delly
Thank you! I appreciate that. Yeah we figured try something you don’t see as often.
 
I like your aquascape! Looks of potential there.

Going to be ups and downs, just make sure to dip all your corals! Not fun fending off pests you could have avoided in the first place. I currently have flat worms im trying to get rid of i got from a pulsing xenia!

Good luck to you
Thank you! Ok I will remember that when it is time for them. Probably a couple months. Tank is only a week old.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new