First Saltwater Aquarium

skysoblue987

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
126
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I just got into this hobby a few months ago. I signed up to ask a few questions. Just figured I stop by and say hi first.

Here is my current setup.

IM Nuvo 40 Gallon
Tunze 9004 skimmer
2X Sicce Nano 540 gph
Viparspectra 165W LED
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R, and congratulation on setting up your tank. :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Consider starting a "build thread" makes it nice reference place for questions. Cheers!
 
Welcome to R2R! Consider starting a "build thread" makes it nice reference place for questions. Cheers!
Question for you, I made a build thread, so how do I get the build thread contributor badge?
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new