First saltwater tank

Gdk414

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
257
Reaction score
72
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 29 gallon saltwater aquarium last weekend on craigslist for free! Got lucky i guess!
Lots of live rock
1 clown fish
1 pijama cardinal
1 rose anenome
Sand
Fluval LED light
Thermometer and heater
Marnieland 360 canister filter
Stand and tons of goodies!
Here it is!
I also added a hydor wave maker and I just bought a demsel for it today

20160829_221219_HDR.jpg


20160829_093019.jpg


20160829_093106.jpg
 
Nice! How long have you had it up?
 
I wouldn't put anymore livestock in your tank until it cycles;)
 
Thanks to my friend for the brand new Current orbit marine pro LED light. And a trip to Jay's aquatics in NH 5 frags for $20. The tank is looking a lot better already!

20160831_223501.jpg


20160831_222736.jpg


1472697583575-1241277317.jpg


20160831_222750.jpg


20160831_222832.jpg


20160831_222750.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new