First school tank!!!

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Area Reef Enthusiasts' started by DeniseAndy, Aug 27, 2018.

1. DeniseAndy

DeniseAndy Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Well, our organization has started out with a bang. This school year is upon us and our first program to 5th graders went great.

The teacher was so excited, she had freshwater in the classroom previously and wanted a saltwater.

Even better timing is we had a local hobbyist looking to donate his 38g Innovative Marine Rimless AIO to a school.

So, on Sept. 7th, we will be helping the teacher and her class set up the new reef tank.

Exciting stuff happening...

Chrisfish, Katrina71 and Gator0930 like this.
    Tags:

2. Gator0930

Gator0930 Active Member Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Build Thread Contributor

That is awesome. It is great to get the young involved in the hobby.

DeniseAndy likes this.
  3. Katrina71

Katrina71 Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award R2R Secret Santa Hospitality Award

Please post pics! I am excited to see what you guys do!!! I'm happy to see somebody engaging kids this way. My 5th grade reefer reads like a fiend with his tank.

Chrisfish and DeniseAndy like this.
  4. DeniseAndy

DeniseAndy Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

I will try to get pictures. Sometimes I get so carried away, I forget. But I plan to get some.

Katrina71 and Chrisfish like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted