First sea anemone a sebae please help

pharaoh0323

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this Sebae anemone today about 12 hours ago, it is my first one. Is this normal for it to bunch up like a tomato? Thanks
 
Once a sebae has missenterial filaments coming from the foot they almost never recover. It is one of the more difficult anemones to keep unfortunately.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new