First SPS - ID needed

AustiniteReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
52
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rescued this little frag from my lfs yesterday for $4! I've been thinking about dipping my toes into the SPS realm for a few weeks now, and took this as a sign. My first guess would be a green birdnest?

Yes, I know I have Aiptasias! I ordered a couple of Berghias online on Friday.

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 2.43.05 PM.png
 
So it's safe to say it has the same care requirements as a green birdsnest? ;Bookworm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new